Brussels agrees with the billions of mergers between payment service providers FIS and Worldpay. The European Commission sees no competition concerns, and therefore sets no conditions for the deal that involves $ 43 billion.

FIS is mainly concerned with the development of technology of payment services. Worldpay is a payment processor in e-commerce. The combined company would have been good in 2018 for a turnover of around 12.3 billion dollars.

The two Adyen competitors mainly see many advantages in the extra scale after the merger, which provides extra strength in a rapidly changing sector. In the new structure, FIS shareholders will receive 53 percent of the merged company. The remaining 47 percent of the shares are distributed among the Worldpay shareholders. In addition to shares, they also receive $ 11 per share.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By WeeklyNews staff
Load More In Business

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Lockheed Martin increased the profit

The American defense group Lockheed Martin increased its profit and turnover in the second…