Home News Life Gooding Jr. says to be innocent, but more women report up

Gooding Jr. says to be innocent, but more women report up

1 min read

Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. has said on Tuesday that he is not guilty of the charges of sexual misconduct that two women have filed against the Oscar winner. American media report that.

The prosecutor in New York stated during the session that twelve new women have come forward who want to testify against the 51-year-old actor.

The Hollywood star was arrested in June after a woman had reported assault by the actor. During a hearing in that case last week, the prosecutor announced that there is now a charge against Gooding. With the new allegations, the OM would like to show that there is a pattern in its behavior.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By weekster
Load More In Life

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Jennifer Lopez postponed wedding

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez’s wedding has been postponed to a date to be deter…