Home News Life Jamie Oliver is considering sixth child

Jamie Oliver is considering sixth child

2 min read

In his latest vegetarian cookery book, Jamie Oliver (44) takes a more sustainable approach, but at home they don’t take it too far with the environmental impact. The chef already has a family of five children, but if it is up to his wife Jools (45), another one will soon be added. He talks about their desire to have children in conversation with ‘People’.

“Jools probably hates me 40 percent of the time”

Jools has been on Jamie’s side for years. Together they now have five children: Poppy (17), Daisy (16), Petal (10), Buddy (9) and River (3). If it’s up to Jools, the family will be extended for the last time. “Can someone please talk to her?” Jamie jokes. He himself does not stand to jump another brother or sister for his children. “But I want to support her.”

Jools was his support and support during the bankruptcy of his restaurants. It was a bitter pill when he had to close 22 of his 25 restaurants. “She probably hates me 40 percent of the time, but the other 60 percent is pretty good.” Being at home was the best medicine for Jamie.

The ups and downs in the relationship do not prevent the couple from getting married again on their twentieth wedding day. Although Jamie does it in his recently published vegetarian cookbook VEG! takes a more sustainable approach, there is a chance that he and Jools will decide to go for family expansion.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By weekster
Load More In Life

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Netflix will get you through the weekend with new Ozark season

Although we are currently largely in quarantine, we should also remember that it is almost…