Home News Life The case against Kevin Spacey was dismissed

The case against Kevin Spacey was dismissed

1 min read

A judge in Los Angeles has closed a case against Kevin Spacey (60). The actor was suspected of sexual misconduct in the court case, but the anonymous accuser died unexpectedly last month.

“The accusations of sexual abuse cannot be proven without the assistance of the victim”

The alleged victim reported in September 2018 that Kevin Spacey had forced him twice to grab his genitals during a massage two years earlier. The incident took place in Malibu.

The two-time Oscar winner filed a protest against the fact that the indictment was filed anonymously, but that complaint was declared unfounded.

The Public Prosecutor in LA said in a report on Monday: “The victim died during the investigation. The allegations of sexual abuse cannot be proven without the victim’s assistance. As a result, the case was rejected.”

Load More Related Articles
Load More By weekster
Load More In Life

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Emilia Clark is surprised by the many naked scenes in GoT

Emilia Clarke says the Game of Thrones bosses surprised her with the many nude scenes she …